Guava liked it’s never been prepared before. Beautiful on the outside and tasty on the inside.
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- Pinch of salt to taste
- 12 Jamaican water crackers about 2 ½ inches
- 12 mini guava shells, drained
- Toasted coconut for garnish
- Edible flowers for garnish
InstructionsIn a medium bowl mix together lightly warmed cream cheese, ginger, allspice, and salt to taste. Mix well and set aside. Spread the cream cheese mixture on each cracker and place a guava shell on top. Or fill each guava shell with cream cheese mixture and then place on a cracker. Sprinkle each serving with toasted coconut and garnish with beautiful edible flowers.