Tennis champion Naomi Osaka looked stunning at the ESPYs Awards while taking home awards for “Best Female Athlete” and “Best Female Tennis Player.”
We usually see Naomi giving comfy and cute vibes in her athletic gear and naturally curly locks, but for the ESPYs, the 23-year-old went full-on glam, and we loved it.
Naomi wore a green Louis Vuitton skirt paired with a striped black and white top that featured gold accents on the shoulders. She paired the look with black pumps and gold hoops. She wore her hair in a sleek, long ponytail with green rhinestones that accented her swooped edges and baby hair – and she looked gorgeous!
The tennis star shared several BTS flicks on her Instagram page, including a carousel with a clip of her acceptance speech, pictures with friends, and of course, an adorable shot with her boyfriend and date, rapper Cordae.
Celebrity hairstylist Marty Harper was responsible for her gorgeous sleek do. He drew inspiration from the gold accents in Naomi’s clothing to create the rhinestoned look. “When creating this look, the blouse and skirt from Louis Vuitton pushed us,” Marty explained. “It was about balance of strength, youth, and reflection. The high shine and pops of rhinestone were to embrace this star.”
You can recreate Naomi’s sleek ponytail by following these simple steps that Marty used!
How to get the look:
- Prep the hair with Sebastian Professional Dark Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- Blow-dry using Sebastian Professional Potion 9 for conditioning and styling benefits
- Once dry, section hair from the nape and spray with Sebastian Professional Trilliant for heat protection and shine
- Curl and set with Sebastian Professional Shaper Plus to secure wave and set against humidity
- Set baby hairs with Sebastian Professional Gel Forte, then place rhinestones
- Give the final look another spray of Sebastian Professional Shaper Plus for a strong hold and humidity protection
Products used (sold at Ulta and Amazon):
- Sebastian Professional Dark Oil Shampoo
- Sebastian Professional Dark Oil Conditioner
- Sebastian Professional Potion 9
- Sebastian Professional Trilliant
- Sebastian Professional Shaper Plus
- Sebastian Professional Gel Forte
Naomi Osaka & Allyson Felix Talk Prioritizing Self Care And Mental Health In Time’s Olympic Preview Issue
Naomi Osaka Sports Big Hair as the New Louis Vuitton’s 2021 Fashion Ambassador
Like CLEO TV on Facebook and be sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
Get Naomi Osaka’s Sleek ESPYs Hair With These Simple Steps was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
New Soul Kitchen
Congrats! Tamar Braxton Is Engaged!
Halle Berry's Dating History: All The Celebrity Men She's Dated
Angela Simmons Shares Adorable Photo Dump Of Her And Boyfriend Yo Gotti After Of The Grammys
Jenae Wallick Accuses Tim Norman of Being Abusive and an Absentee Father
Chef Jernard Joins 'CLEO TV: In the House' Series
Just Eats With Chef JJ