Queen Bey’s contribution to Black culture is monumental. She has established herself as one of the most successful, influential entertainers of our generation. With over 400 awards won, and over 800 award-nominations, the superstar proves that she’s in a league of her own.
Mrs. Carter’s about her community and putting on other talented Black artists. Every move is intentional, using her platform to advocate for Black visibility. And, when Beyoncé’s not raising awareness and employing people of color, she’s giving back to the community.
We already know Beyoncé is a whole mood when it comes to fashion. Often collaborating with stylist Zerina Akers, the two have created magical fashion moments.
Today is Queen Bey Day. Virgos, God gave you the bragging rights when He created Beyoncé Gisselle Knowles Carter. In honor of her birthday, we counted down her best fashion looks.
1. BEYONCÉ IS KING VISUAL, 2020Source:Parkwood Entertainment
Beyoncé shut it down this year when she released Black is King on Disney Plus. The visual album was dripping with Black excellence.
2. JAY-Z AND BEYONCÉ AT SEAN COMBS’ 50TH BIRTHDAY BASH, 2019Source:Getty
Beyoncé and Jay-Z attended Diddy’s 50th birthday bash clad in all-black ensembles.
3. BEYONCÉ AT THE SHAWN CARTER FOUNDATION GALA, 2019Source:Getty
Beyoncé attended the Shawn Carter Foundation Gala dressed in a custom made Roberto Cavalli Couture bustier gown accessorized with crystals and feathers.
4. BEYONCÉ AT THE EUROPEAN PREMIERE OF DISNEY’S “THE LION KING”, 2019Source:Getty
Beyoncé attended the European Premiere of Disney’s The Lion King in a gorgeous custom yellow Cong Tri gown with a superhigh leg slit.
5. BEYONCÉ AT THE PREMIERE OF DISNEY’S “THE LION KING”, 2019Source:Getty
Beyoncé arrived at the premiere Of Disney’s The Lion King clad in an Alexander McQueen beaded gown.
6. BEYONCÉ AND JAY-Z AT THE ROC NATION BRUNCH, 2019Source:Getty
Jay-Z and Beyoncé looked like hip-hop royalty at the 2019 Roc Nation Brunch. Beyoncé wore a Balmain Spring 2019 Haute Couture dress, straight from the runway.
7. BEYONCÉ AND JAY-Z AT THE GLOBAL CITIZEN FESTIVAL: MANDELA 100, 2018Source:Getty
Beyoncé and Jay-Z performed during the Global Citizen Festival: Mandela 100 with Beyoncé in a custom Mary Katrantzou outfit.
8. BEYONCÉ FOR IVY PARK X ADIDAS, 2018Source:Ivy Park
Beyoncé sent the fashion world in a frenzy when she released her Ivy Park X Adidas line. Who better to model it than the queen herself?
9. BEYONCÉ AT THE TIDAL X BENEFIT SHOW, 2016Source:WENN
Beyoncé arrived at the Tidal X benefit show for the Robin Hood Foundation, dressed in a sheer Gattinoni Couture gown.
10. BEYONCÉ AND JAY-Z AT THE 59TH GRAMMY AWARDS, 2017Source:Getty
Beyoncé and Jay-Z were all smiles during The 59th GRAMMY Awards. Bey glowed in a custom gilded gown by Peter Dundas. She accessorized the dress with her adorable baby bump.