Halloween was the unofficial kickoff off for the holiday season and the celebrities we love were in the spooky spirit — even if this Halloween was a socially-distanced one.
Talk show host Tamron Hall came through with the glamorous Halloween slay, channeling Diana Ross with big hair and a sparkly gown. Ciara gave us her best Cardi impression by recreating Cardi’s debut album cover.
Get into our favorite celebrity Halloween looks:
1. Ciara Channels Cardi BSource:Ciara/Instagram
Ciara brought the Halloween costume heat early! The Body Party singer channeled Cardi B for Halloween and recreated the cover of Cardi’s platinum-selling debut album Invasion Of Privacy. And, she nailed it! Ci-Ci donned Cardi’s checkered jacket, green finger waves, and a sexy pose. If that didn’t win you over, her son Future came through with the Offset costume!
2. Tamron Hall Is Diana RossSource:Tamron Hall/Instagram
Tamron Hall brought the glam this season giving us her best Diana Ross impression. The daytime talk show host appeared on her show in full costume. Didn’t she nail it?!
3. Saweetie as Destiny’s ChildSource:Saweetie/Instagram
Saweetie came through as Destiny’s Child — yes, Beyoncé, Kelly, AND Michelle. The rapper recreated the Bootylicious video starring as all of the DC members.
4. Quincy Uses His Unibrow to Become FridaSource:Quincy/Instagram
Quincy may have just won Halloween with his boundary-pushing costume. Diddy’s son came through as Frida, using his signature unibrow to channel the Mexican painter. Makeup artist Meagan Hester brought Quincy’s vision to life.
5. Marlo Hampton Giving Us Foxy BrownSource:Marlo Hampton
Celebs channeling their favorite album covers was a trend this year. Real Housewives of Atlanta fashion queen Marlo Hampton gave us rapper Foxy Brown with her version of Foxy’s album Broken Silence.
6. Cynthia Bailey as SanitizerSource:Cynthia Bailey/Instagram
Cynthia Bailey dressed as a product we can’t seem to get enough of these days — hand sanitizer.
7. Cardi B’s Snake Body as MedusaSource:Cardi B/Instagram
Cardi B brought the heat and a bit of fright as Medusa.
8. Christian Combs and Girlfriend Breah Hicks as Diddy and J LoSource:King Combs/Instagram
When your dad is Diddy and you look just like him, why not be him for Halloween. Christian Combs and his girlfriend Breah Hicks gave us the iconic Diddy and J Lo looks from the 2000 VMA Awards.
9. Ryan Destiny as Lauryn HillSource:Ryan Destiny/Instagram
Winner! Okay, Ryan Destiny totally pulled off Lauryn Hill — we’re speechless.
10. Lizzo as the Fly on VP Pence’s HeadSource:Lizzo/Instagram
The most clever costume goes to Lizzo. The singer showed up as a fly but not just any fly — the fly that landed and stayed for all of about two minutes on Vice President Pence’s head during the Vice Presidential Debates.
11. Lil Nas X as Nicki MinajSource:Lil Nas X/Instagram
Snatched waist and all, Lil Nas X gave us his best Nicki Minaj look! Yesss!
12. Marsai Martin Gave Us RihannaSource:Marsai Martin/Rihanna
Is there nothing not to love about Marsai Martin?! The actress/producer gave us total Rihanna fierceness.
13. Winnie Harlow and Kyle Kuzma as Dorothy Dandridge and Harry BelafonteSource:Winnie Harlow/Instagram
Winnie Harlow and her NBA baller boyfriend Kyle Kuzma gave us old Hollywood as Dorothy Dandridge and Harry Belafonte.
14. Janelle Monae Gave Us ChuckySource:Janelle Monae/Instagram
Janelle Monae dressed as the horror movie character Chucky.
15. Skai Jackson Gave Us Foxy BrownSource:Skai Jackson/Instagram
Skai Jackson dressed as the Ill Na Na rapper Foxy Brown.