1. Obama and Biden Elbow DabbingSource:Getty
Former U.S. President Barack Obama and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden greet each other with a socially distant “air” elbow bump at the end of a drive-in campaign rally at Northwestern High School on October 31, 2020 in Flint, Michigan.
2. Laughs at The State Dining RoomSource:Getty
President Barack Obama presents the Medal of Freedom to Vice-President Joe Biden during an event in the State Dinning room of the White House.
3. Obama Presents Biden with the Presidential Medal of FreedomSource:Getty
Obama awards Biden the Presidential Medal of Freedom during a tribute to Biden at the White House
4. They Have Each Other’s BackSource:Getty
Obama and Biden share a moment during a statement on the election results at the Rose Garden of the White House after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump won the election becoming the 45th president of the United States.
5. United States v Brazil – Men’s Exhibition Basketball GameSource:Getty
Obama and Biden share a laugh as the US Senior Men’s National Team and Brazil play during a pre-Olympic exhibition basketball game at the Verizon Center
6. Jokes on St. Patrick’s Day ReceptionSource:Getty
Obama and Biden laugh during the annual St. Patrick’s Day Reception in the East Room of the White House. Obama and the Prime Minister of Ireland Brian Cowen delivered remarks and participated in a traditional shamrock ceremony.
7. Invictus Games Toronto 2017Source:Getty
Biden and Obama watch the wheelchair basketball at the 2017 Invictus Games Toronto in Toronto, Canada.
8. Laughs and All Games at Duke v Georgetown College Basketball GameSource:Getty
Obama and Biden talk during a college basketball game between Georgetown Hoyas and the Duke Blue Devils
9. Warm Welcomes from Obama and Biden for DelegatesSource:Getty
Obama and Biden greet the delegation from the U.S. Conference of Mayors in the East Room. The President and Vice President spoke on building up the economy and producing more jobs in each state.
10. Golfing Around on the White House LawnSource:Getty
In this handout from the White House, Obama and Biden putt on the White House putting green.
11. Obama and Biden Love the KidsSource:Getty
Obama amd Biden pose for a picture with students and teachers at the Dodge Renaissance Academy school in Chicago on December 16, 2008. Obama earlier nominated Duncan, the tough-minded Chicago schools superintendent, as his education secretary with a mandate to overhaul failing US schools. At a news conference, Obama vowed new funding for schools plus new demands on teachers and parents, arguing it was “morally unacceptable for our children and economically untenable for America” to allow standards to slip further.
12. Face OffSource:Getty
Obama and Biden face each other during a rally at Detroit Public Library in Detroit, Michigan.
13. Obama and Biden and Their First LadiesSource:Getty
Obama, Michelle, Biden, and Jill during the Obama/Biden election night party in Chicago, Illinois.
14. Showing Love to Those Who Show Them LoveSource:Getty
Obama and Biden at J. Douglas Galyon Depot during a rally in Greensboro, North Carolina.
15. A Victory LaughSource:Getty
Obama laughs alongside Biden prior to signing the healthcare insurance reform legislation during a ceremony in the East Room of the White House. Obama signed into law sweeping reforms that will for the first time ensure health care coverage for almost every American.
16. Tell Us A Better Bromance? We’ll Wait…Source:Getty
Obama hugs Biden after the Obama delivered his farewell address in Chicago, Illinois on January 10, 2017. Obama closed the book on his presidency, with a farewell speech in Chicago that lifted supporters shaken by Donald Trump’s shock election.