Michelle Williams’ is a style maven! With the help of her friend and stylist J. Bolin, she literally slays every appearance. The Destiny’s Child singer gives us true Leo vibes — going for bold prints, bright colors, and fun textures.
In honor of her 41st birthday (July 23), we’re looking at 9 times she killed the style game.
Happy Birthday, Michelle Williams! Here Are 9 Times She Killed The Style Game was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
1. MICHELLE WILLIAMS VIA INSTAGRAM, 2019
Come through, stripes! How extravagant is this extra-long striped dress with fur trimming on the hem?
2. MICHELLE WILLIAMS AT ESSENCE FEST, 2019
Michelle Williams donned a sporty chic look during the Walmart Reignon Wellness Panel. We’re obsessed with this Alpana Neeraj jumpsuit!
3. MICHELLE WILLIAMS AT ESSENCE FEST, 2019
If snakes are wrong, we don’t want to be right! Michelle Williams KILLED this green snakeskin suit by Sai Sankoh.
4. MICHELLE WILLIAMS VIA INSTAGRAM, 2019
For her 40th birthday, Michelle Williams threw on this Michael Costello dress and gave us fashion!
5. MICHELLE WILLIAMS MODELING FOR J BOLIN, 2019
The best part about having a stylist as a friend is that you get to model clothes from his collection. Here, Michelle is in a J Bolin dress.
6. MICHELLE WILLIAMS AT TYLER PERRY STUDIOS, 2019
This suit is a complete LEWK! From head to toe, Michelle Williams looks amazing in her floral Don Morphy suit.
7. MICHELLE WILLIAMS MODELING FOR J BOLIN, 2019
In another look from the J Bolin collection, Michelle looks gorgeous in this long, black dress.
8. MICHELLE WILLIAMS FOR IVY PARK, 2020
Michelle Williams promoted her friend and bandmate by modeling the latest Ivy Park collection.
9. MICHELLE WILLIAMS AT THE GOLD PARTY
Michelle Williams looks pretty in pink as she headed to the Gold party in a Solace London dress.