- 1 bottle red wine
- 1- 1 ½ cups orange juice
- ½ cup whisky
- ⅓ cup agave
- ½ to 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1 green apple, sliced in half- moons
- 1 pear, sliced in half- moons
- 1 orange, sliced in half- moons
- 2-3 limes, sliced in half- moons
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- In a large pitcher add fruit. Then add in red wine, orange juice, whisky, agave, and lemon-lime soda.
- Stir to combine and pour over a glass filled with ice, a few pieces of fruit, and a splash of whisky and lemon-lime soda.
apple and pear sangria , Chef Jernard , drink recipes , New Soul Kitchen , New Soul Kitchen recipes , sangria recipe
Also On CLEO TV: