Preparation for the Filling
1. In a medium pot, heat two tablespoons of oil
2. Add diced onions and chopped chicken into the pot. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Pan fry till slightly brown.
4. Add EssieSpice Coco For Garlic Sauce and continue frying.
5. Add chicken stock (if needed) to chicken and allow to cook for about 15 minutes on
medium. Drain and set aside to cool when done.
Preparation for the Crepe
1. Heat oven to 360 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, and salt.
3. In another bowl whisk together flour, sugar, and salt. Gradually add flour and continue
whisking until smooth.
4. Pour in water and oil and continue mixing.
5. In our crepe pan, over medium heat, add the butter. Once it melts, spoon about a ladle of
batter into the center of the pan and allow it to spread over the entire pan. It helps to
move the pan around so the batter will spread out.
6. Cook for about a minute until you see edges start to firm up and brown. Flip with a
rubber spatula and allow to cook for another minute on the other side.
7. Once you have your crepes, place one or two onto a sheet tray and fill the bottom with
our chicken and ¼ cup of cheese. Fold the crepe over in half or leave it open so the
cheese can melt in the oven.
8. Place the crepes in the oven for 6-8 minutes. If you left the crepe open then place another
layer on top and cut into four pieces. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve right away.