- 1 yellow or sweet Vidalia onion, sliced into rings
- 2 cups cold buttermilk
- ¾ cup ground cornmeal
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- dash of salt and pepper
- dash of cayenne pepper
- dash of chili powder, garlic powder, and onion powder
- Soak the onion rings in the buttermilk overnight.
- Mix the cornmeal, flour, dried herbs, and seasoning together until combined.
- Coat each ring just once and set to the side. Repeat with each ring until all are coated.
- Fry in 375- degree oil until golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a tiny bit of salt as soon as they come out of the fryer and serve on and alongside your salmon BLT.
Chef Resha recipes , Food , New Soul Kitchen , New Soul Kitchen recipes , onion rings recipe , Recipes
Also On CLEO TV: