- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 pound brussel sprouts, halved
- Kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- Heat a medium sauté pan over high heat and coat the bottom of the pan with oil.
- Cook the brussel sprouts cut side down until caramelized. Season with salt and pepper totaste.
- Over a bowl pat the back side of the pomegranate until the seeds pop out.
- Sprinkle the seeds over the brussel sprouts and cook a couple seconds until the juices release slightly and the seeds become soft.
Pairs nicely with: Cornish Hens with Cornbread Stuffing
- Serving Size: 4
Chef JJ Johnson , cooking show , easy recipes ideas , how to make brussel sprouts , Just Eats , Just Eats with Chef JJ
Also On CLEO TV: