- 1/2 lb lamb or beef thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons EssieSpice Mekko Dry Rub
- Oil for grilling
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon EssieSpice Coco-For-Garlic Sauce
- Soft taco shells
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1/3 cup sweet corn
- Mixed bell peppers sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup sliced cabbage
- Sprigs of cilantro
- Season thinly sliced lamb or beef with EssieSpice Mekko Dry Rub and allow to rest and marinate.
- On your grill, caramelize the onions until soft and sweet.
- Mix the yogurt with a pinch of salt, pepper, honey, and EssieSpice Coco-For-Garlic sauce.
- Grill the slices of lamb or beef on the open flame brushing with oil to avoid sticking.
- In a taco shell assemble the meat, tomato, corn, bell peppers, cabbage, onion, and cilantro. Drizzle dressing on top and enjoy.
Also On CLEO TV:
Also On CLEO TV
Chef Jernard Cooks The Ultimate Fried Chicken and Peach Waffles | New Soul Kitchen
Thank Her For Her Service | Thank You, Black Women
Chef Bren’s Quick Hack To Making The Perfect Beans in Half The Time | Culture Kitchen
Chef Bren Adds This One Key Abnormal Ingredient to her Mouthwatering Oxtails | Culture Kitchen