- 1 pound bucatini
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- ½ -¾ cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 serrano pepper, sliced thin
- ½ shallots, roughly chopped
- 3 pounds lobster claw and tail cut in large chunks
- Parmesan cheese for grating
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the bucatini. Cook until al dente (to the tooth) and drain reserving about a cup of starchy pasta water.
- In the meantime, heat a large saute pan over medium high heat and add enough olive oil to coat the pan. Add butter to the oil and once the butter has melted add the garlic and cook until slightly golden. Add the white wine and dried oregano and reduce by half.
- Add the pepper and shallot and cook until aromatic. Then add the lobster and stir to combine.
- Add the pasta right into the saute pan with the lobster scampi mixture and stir gently to combine. Add some of the starchy pasta water to the pan if needed. Grate the cheese over the top and mix in parsley then serve.
Chef JJ Johnson , Just Eats with Chef JJ , lobster scampi pasta recipe , pescatarian recipes , quick and easy recipes , Seafood recipes
Also On CLEO TV: