New Soul Kitchen: Three Bean Vegan Chili
- Total: 25 m
- Recipe Yield: 4
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ cup onion, small dice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 package Soyrizo (vegan Chorizo)
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can kidney beans, well rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn (canned or frozen)
- 1 pickled jalapeno, rough chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheddar, optional
- Sauté the onions, garlic and veggie protein over oil on low heat until onions become translucent. Season with chili powder and garlic powder.
- Add tomato, tomato sauce, cannellini beans, kidney beans, corn and jalapenos with juice.
- Let simmer on low for 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy topped with shredded cheese.