Savory, juicy, and a hint of sweet: Chef Jernard’s chipotle glazed pork chops give you a BBQ feel from the comfort of your home.
- 1/4 cup chipotle with adobo, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (agave or honey as alternatives)
- 2 tablespoons peach juice
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Olive oil
- 4 (3/4-inch thick) center-cut pork loin chops
- 1 peach, diced for garnish
InstructionsIn a medium bowl mix the chipotle, maple syrup, peach juice, shallots, and garlic. Preheat the cast iron griddle pan over medium-high heat and drizzle with oil. Season both sides of the chops with salt and pepper. Then brush one side of the pork chops with the glaze and place the glaze side down on the griddle. Brush the other side with more glaze. Grill the pork chops for about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove the pork chops and allow to rest for about 5 minutes. Serve the pork chops with the diced peaches.