- ½ head green cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced ⅛ inch thick
- ½ daikon, sliced ⅛ inch thick
- ½ English cucumber, sliced ¼ inch thick on a bias
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 2-3 teaspoons sugar
- ½ cup parsley, picked
- In a large bowl mix together the cabbage, carrots, daikon, and cucumber.
- Add in the soy sauce, white vinegar, sugar, and salt to taste and mix to combine.
- Serve the cabbage on top of the Gullah Shrimp Burgers with a few pieces of parsley.
Also On CLEO TV:
Also On CLEO TV
Chef Jernard Cooks The Ultimate Fried Chicken and Peach Waffles | New Soul Kitchen
Chef Bren’s Quick Hack To Making The Perfect Beans in Half The Time | Culture Kitchen
Chef Bren Adds This One Key Abnormal Ingredient to her Mouthwatering Oxtails | Culture Kitchen
Relax, Relate, Release | Thank You Black Women