- 10-12 Lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3-4 tablespoons mint, chopped plus some sprigs left whole
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped plus some sprigs left whole
- 2 tablespoons thyme, chopped plus some sprigs left whole
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped plus som sprigs left whole
- ¼ cup avocado oil plus more for cooking
- Kosher salt
- Black Pepper
- In a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat melt the butter and saute the garlic until lightly golden, a few minutes.
- Add the roughly chopped herbs and cook for a couple of minutes to release their aromas.
- Add a bit of avocado oil to the pan.
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper and cook the lamb chops for about 1 ½ - 2 minutes per side (this also depends on the size of the chop).
- Add some whole herbs to the center of the pan.
- Remove the lamb chops from the skillet.
- Serve with your choice of side.
Also On CLEO TV: