- 3-4 large sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F .
- Clean the potatoes thoroughly and cut into quarters lengthwise. Then cut the quarters into bite-size pieces or wedges
- Place the wedges into a large bowl adding the oil, dried oregano, dried rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste. Toss well to combine.
- Place the seasoned potato wedges onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake until tender and cooked through about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup and ranch if desired.
Also On CLEO TV: