- 1 large bunch collard greens, rough chop
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole black peppercorns (or ground)
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- In a heavy bottom sauce pot bring 1 quart of water to a boil.
- Add brown sugar, black peppercorns, white wine vinegar, and salt to taste. Then add in the collard greens and cook for about 45 minutes until tender.
- When serving the collard greens, drip off excess liquid before serving.
Recipe Pairs Well With:Pan-Fried Pork Chops Grandma's Cherry Pie
- Serving Size: 4