- Vegetable oil
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 4 sprigs oregano, chopped
- In a large cast iron pan add enough oil to measure a quarter to halfway up the side and turn on the heat to medium high.
- Mix the cayenne pepper into the flour.
- Season the pork chops with salt and fresh oregano.
- Dredge the pork chops in the flour, tapping off the excess and place right into the hot oil. Cook until the pork chops are golden brown on each side.
- Rest the pork chops on a sheet tray fit with a rack to drain excess oil
RECIPE PAIRS WELL WITH:45-Minute Collard Greens
Grandma's Cherry Pie
- Serving Size: 4