Transport to any Caribbean island with one sip of Chef Bren’s mango mojito!
- Fresh mint leaves and sprigs
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons sugar + more for the rim
- 4 ounces white rum
- 1⁄4 cup mango puree
- Baby ice for serving in glasses
- Lemon lime soda or club soda
- Whole sugar cane for garnish optional
In a mortar and pestle or martini shaker muddle 10-15 leaves of fresh mint. Add sugar and lime juice muddle again with the mint mixture. Add rum and mango puree to muddled mint, shake. Moisten the lip of your Collins glasses and dip into extra sugar. Add ice to your glasses and pour in your rum mixture. Top off with sprite or club soda and garnish with mint leaves, mint sprigs, and sugar cane optional.