Basil & Mushroom Carrot Spaghetti Ribbons by Chef Jernard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 3 large carrots, ribbon with a vegetable peeler
- 2 cups of diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 large cloves of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of minced basil
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the shallot and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add the mushrooms, salt, basil, and pepper, and cook 5-6 minutes until the liquid from the mushrooms has evaporated.
- Add in the carrot ribbons and sauté for one minute. In a separate pot add olive oil and sauté garlic, basil, and oregano. Add in vegetable stock and tomatoes with juice and bring to a simmer. After it begins to simmer add sugar.
- Stir in the sauce with the carrot ribbons and let everything cook for 6-8 minutes until 'noodles' are done to your liking.
- Top with parsley and enjoy!
Chef Jernard , Chef Jernard recipes , New Soul Kitchen , New Soul Kitchen recipes , spaghetti recipe
Also On CLEO TV: