1. Mix the sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, dried thyme, oregano,
cayenne pepper, white pepper, salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. This
will create the blackening seasoning.
2. Heat your skillet to medium high heat with olive oil. Season the snapper on
each side with the blackening season you just created.
3. Place the fish in the pan so it can begin to sear roughly 3-4 minutes per side
or until the spices have formed a nice crust. You can reduce the heat to
medium- medium low and cook for another 2 minutes. Once the snapper
begins to flake it’s nearly done.
4. In the meantime make the Remoulade Sauce. Whisk all of the ingredients in
the sauce in a medium bowl and set aside.
5. Cut the French loaf in half with a serrated knife. Sauce each side of the
bread with the Remoulade Sauce. Using a fish spatula, place the fish fillet
onto the bread. Top with arugula and spinach mix. Cut the sandwich into 4-6
pieces depending on how big you want your pieces to be. Serve with your
favorite BBQ potato chips.