- Grapeseed oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ medium yellow onion, small dice
- Kosher salt
- ½ medium head green cabbage sliced into medium ribbons
- 1 medium head purple cabbage sliced into medium ribbons
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- In a medium saute pan over medium high heat add oil. Once the oil gets hot add the garlic and brown.
- After a few minutes add the onion and sauté until lightly golden.
- Add the cabbage, pepper flakes, and chicken stock and season with salt.
- Cook the cabbage until soft and the stock has nearly evaporated about 10 minutes.
braised cabbage recipe , Chef JJ Johnson , Easy Recipes , Just Eats with Chef JJ , vegetarian recipes
Also On CLEO TV: