- 1 filet of salmon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 to 3 slices of bacon, cooked till crisp
- 1 bunch of fresh arugula, washed and patted dry
- Several slices of tomato
- Spicy Lemon-Caper Mayo (recipe below)
- Onion Rings (see recipe)
- 2 slices of your favorite bread, toasted
- Heat your broiler.
- Drizzle the olive oil and season your salmon on both sides with salt and pepper, and any other seasonings your little heart desires.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and broil your salmon on the middle rack of the oven for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the oven and assemble your sandwich.
Chef Jernard , Chef Resha recipes , Food , New Soul Kitchen , New Soul Kitchen recipes , salmon recipe
Also On CLEO TV: