1. Drizzle a large dutch oven over medium high heat with olive oil.
2. Saute the onion and garlic until aromatic and golden in color for about 2-3
minutes. Then add the habanero and cook until soft for about 2 minutes.
3. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on each side. Add the
chicken into the pan and sear the chicken on each side to create a delicious
crust. Add the carrots and potatoes (par-boil first if desired) as the chicken
cooks allowing them to soak up the flavor!
4. Add in the chicken stock, place a lid on the pot and bring up to a boil.
5. Once the mixture comes up to a boil add the broccoli florets and push down
into the chicken stock.
6. Blend the spices into the coconut milk and pour into the chicken stock and
stir. Put the lid back on the pot and cook for another 10-15 minutes or until
the chicken is cooked and the vegetables are tender.
7. Serve the curry over white rice and garnish with parsley!