- 2 pound marble potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- Kosher salt
- In a medium saucepan add potatoes, and water to cover. Salt the water to season the potatoes as they cook.
- Bring the potatoes up to a boil and lower to a simmer and cook until fork tender and strain.
- In a medium saute pan over medium high heat add the butter and melt until it turns golden brown.
- Add potatoes, parsley, and salt and toss to combine and serve.
Add these recipes to finish off the meal:
- Serving Size: 4
brown butter marble potatoes , Chef JJ Johnson , Easy Recipes , Just Eats with Chef JJ , Recipes , vegetarian recipes
Also On CLEO TV: