- 1 bunch beets (yellow, pink, purple, rainbow0
- 1 bunch turnips
- 1 bunch tai-colored carrots
- Grapeseed oil
- Kosher salt
- Crack black pepper
- 1 small bunch thyme
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash, peel, and trip the vegetables. Depending on the size, cut the vegetables in half or in quarters.
- Over medium high heat, add grapeseed oil to a medium oven safe saute pan. Sear the vegetables cut side down and season with salt. Add the thyme and vegetable stock.
- Depending on the size of the vegetables continue to cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender or finish roasting in the oven.
Add these recipes to finish off the meal:
- Serving Size: 4
Also On CLEO TV: