- 3 ripe yellow sweet plantains
- 1 tablespoon EssieSpice Mango Chili Medley
- 1 tablespoon ground fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground fresh scotch pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons EssieSpice Mekko Dry Rub
- Heat up a deep pot or deep fryer with the Coconut Oil.
- Cut the plantains in half lengthwise.
- Then cut again across into bite size pieces.
- In a large bowl mix the plantains with the rest of ingredients.
- Gently lower and fry in hot oil until golden brown.