Mini Crustless Turkey Bacon Quiche Lorraine by Chef Jernard
- 24 slices turkey bacon (12 slices diced and 12 left whole)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small shallots, small dice
- 1 cup spinach, shredded
- 10 whole eggs
- ½ -¾ cup milk
- 1 cup provolone & cheddar shredded
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small sauté pan heat oil over a medium-high flame. Add shallot and sauté until soft, about 1 minute.
- Add diced turkey bacon and spinach. Sauté about 4 minutes more and remove from the pan to cool.
- Sear 12 pieces of turkey bacon slightly in a nonstick saute pan. Line a 12 tin muffin pan with a slice of bacon.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, cheese, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Using a small ladle, fill each of the molds in the muffin tin about half full of the egg mixture.
- Place a few pieces of turkey bacon, shallots, and spinach mixture in each one. Top it with more egg.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until the egg is set and the top is golden brown.
breakfast recipes , brunch recipes , Chef Jernard , Chef Jernard recipes , New Soul Kitchen , New Soul Kitchen recipes , quiche recipe
Also On CLEO TV: