- 1 ½- 2 pounds tri colored fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 ½ tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 F degrees. Mix the potatoes with Italian seasoning, parsley, garlic, butter, salt, pepper, and olive oil to coat.
- Pour some olive oil into a large skillet then add the potatoes spreading out evenly.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden and crisp.
Also On CLEO TV:
Also On CLEO TV
Chef Jernard Cooks The Ultimate Fried Chicken and Peach Waffles | New Soul Kitchen
Thank Her For Her Service | Thank You, Black Women
Chef Bren’s Quick Hack To Making The Perfect Beans in Half The Time | Culture Kitchen
Chef Bren Adds This One Key Abnormal Ingredient to her Mouthwatering Oxtails | Culture Kitchen