Chef JJ’s sticky icky ribs give off a delicious smoky flavor without the need for a grill.
- 1 rack pork spare ribs
- ⅓ cup all-natural peanut butter, melted
- ½ cup of gluten-free soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste mixed with ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- ¼ cup sweet Thai chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar/ apple cider vinegar or malt vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Thai green curry paste
- 1 ½ tablespoon smoked paprika
- Basil for garnish optional
InstructionsPreheat the oven to 300 degrees. Remove the membrane layer from the backside of the ribs and discard. Season each side of the ribs with kosher salt. Mix soy sauce, tomato paste mixture, light brown sugar, sweet Thai chili sauce, rice vinegar, Thai green chili, and smoked paprika in a bowl and pour in the melted peanut butter. Whisk until smooth. Brush half of the BBQ sauce on each side of the ribs and place in the oven covered. Bake for about 3 hours. In the last 10- 15 minutes of baking take the ribs out, pour on the other half of the BBQ sauce, and bake with foil off. The ribs should be very sticky when done. Once cooled slightly, cut into individual pieces.
Also On CLEO TV:
Also On CLEO TV